Mercaux has an international team in two offices – London and Moscow. We are looking for Testing Engineer in Moscow with possible relocation from Moscow to EU.
Mercaux is an in-store B2B SaaS Platform that aims to transform offline retail and help traditional retailers smoothly transition into digital era. Founded by ex-Yandex tech team and Harvard Business School alumni, Mercaux products are live in 12 countries including UK, Europe, Hong Kong, Brazil, and Mexico.
We bring digital into physical stores to empower sales people with all the data and content at fingertips, connect head office with stores real-time, and help retailers provide unique in-store customer experience. First retailers who adopted the software have seen +8-14% store sales increase.
• Execute and develop test cases for modular b2b platform
• Support Web Portal / iOS and Android Apps testing
• Automate test cases (Web/Mobile)
• Usability testing
• Actively participate in product development by providing UX feedback and ideas
• Experience in Web / Mobile products
• Experience in Web testing automation
• Experience in creating and supporting test cases
• Optional: TestRail or similar tools, coding experience, mobile testing automation
firstname.lastname@example.org (Alex Petrov, CTO)