Chief Marketing Officer
Job & Location
We are looking for a talented individual to lead Mercaux marketing efforts to become #1 Retail In-store Transformation company as Chief Marketing Officer. The job is located in London, UK.
- Hands-on marketing professional with 3+ years marketing experience and 5+ years total job experience
- Preferably right hand of the CMO in the series B / C fast growing b2b software / SaaS company
- Will work closely with the CEO and the executive team to define messaging, positioning, brand identity, "marketecture" of the Mercaux solution
- Will be responsible for execution of all marketing activities, from lead generation and nurturing via integrated campaigns, including Account Based Marketing, to content creation, to offline events management and marketing KPI reporting and tracking
- Primary focus initially is organizing a mean and lean team to provide quality content to support sales and establish Mercaux as the Retail Digital Transformation leader
Company & Product
Mercaux is an in-store B2B SaaS In-Store Platform that aims to transform offline retail and help traditional retailers smoothly transition into digital era. Founded by Harvard Business School alumni, Mercaux products are live in 12 countries including UK, Europe, UAE, Brazil, and Mexico.
We bring digital into physical stores to empower sales people with all the data and content at fingertips, connect head office with stores real-time, and help retailers provide unique in-store customer experience. First retailers who adopted the software have seen +8-14% store sales increase.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Anton Antich)
< Back to the list of vacancies